- An Uneasy Alliance: Indigenous Traditional Knowledge Enriches Science by George Nicholas at The Conversation
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes by Ed Yong at The Atlantic
- The Secret History of Women in Coding by Clive Thompson at The New York Times Magazine
- Migration and Knowledge Transfer by Charlotte Mueller @ChJMueller at the NVVN
- The portal for the Journal for the History of Knowledge is now open and accepting submissions.
- Crop failure disasters: Societal knowledge in circulation and transformation, Sweden 1695–1870 at New History of Knowledge (Lund)
- University Women’s International Networks Database at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science