Knowledge is not explicitly referenced in the following four calls, but their cultural and practice-oriented framings certainly lend themselves to proposals informed by the history of knowledge.
- The History of Women, Religion, and Emotions, June 24–26, 2022, in-person, Indiana University Europe Gateway in Berlin, Germany. Proposal deadline: October 15, 2021.
- Die jüdische Familie in der Frühen Neuzeit, February 4–6, 2022, Stuttgart, Germany. Proposal deadline: October 25, 2021.
- HeimatPraktiken: Aneignungsformen und alltägliche Konstruktionen von Heimat in historischer Perspektive, workshop, May 19–20, 2022. Proposal deadline: October 31, 2021.
- Licht (d)es Mittelalter(s), in-person conference, September 2–3, 2022, Hochschule für Musik und Theater and Historisches Institut Rostock. Proposal deadline: October 31, 2021.
Also relevant to people working on histories of knowledge are the following calls regarding historiography, source criticism, public history, and the problem of narrative.
- From Cambridge to Bielefeld – and Back? British and Continental Approaches to Intellectual History, June 2–4, 2022, Centre for British Studies, Humboldt University of Berlin. Proposal deadline: October 31, 2021.
- Film als Quelle und Historiofotie: An den Schnittstellen der audiovisuellen Erinnerungskultur, edited volume project. Proposal deadline: October 31, 2021.
- Den Quellen (neu) begegnen / (Re)encountering the Sources, anniversary conference of the Zurich Historical Seminar, am October 6-7, 2022. Proposal deadline: November 1, 2021.
- Die Sieben weisen Meister als globale Erzähltradition / The Seven Sages of Rome, call in English and German for articles for a special issue of Das Mittelalter (open access). Proposal deadline: November 15, 2021.
- Practices of Counter-Curation: Historical and Cultural Perspectives on Renegotiating Norms and Narratives in Meaning-Making, call for articles for a special issue. Proposal deadline: November 19, 2021.
- Sources of Decolonization: Interdisciplinary Approaches Toward [sic] the Ends of Empires, online workshop, April 6–8, 2022, hosted by the Department of Modern History, University of Marburg. Proposal deadline: December 15, 2021.
Thanks to Chiara Fralick for compiling this list.